Our consultancy approach is based on proven psychological principles and draws on an eclectic mix of humanistic, gestalt and cognitive-behavioural frameworks. We help clients understand their past experiences, how these influence their present attitudes and performance, and how they can use this knowledge to develop greater self-awareness. This enables clients to not only understand their own behaviour but also that of others.
Because every client is different, we take a client-centred approach, adapting the style we use according to individual or group needs. Above all, we aim to build long-term trust with clients. We provide an open, honest and empathic environment where people can feel safe; everything that’s discussed in individual and group sessions remains completely confidential.
- each individual and team has the potential to grow and develop
- everyone is unique and experiences the world in different ways
- that with determination, persistence, hard work and a supportive environment everyone can realise their true potential
- we should balance learning from the past and planning for the future whilst performing in the present
- we never stop learning
- we should recognise each other's strengths and develop these strengths further
- working together is more effective and more enjoyable than going it alone
- we waste too much time worrying about things we cannot control
- in staying open-minded
- a small shift in perspective can lead to a great change in attitude
- we are free to choose our own behaviour
- we have sole responsibility for the choices we make
- there is always a ray of light, and that it’s sometimes found in the darkest places
- in demonstrating our deep, genuine and long-term commitment to our clients' success
Above all, we believe we can make a difference.
Inspired by Justin Langer, 'Seeing the Sunrise' (2008)